Seek Now’s Response To COVID-19
At Seek Now (formerly Ladder Now), all of us – our employees, our independent contractors, our vendors, and our customers – are like family. And, like you, we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy.
To continue to be here for our customers and communities when they need us most, we have implemented our business continuity plan to continue to offer our on-demand staff and industry-leading expertise.
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and will follow guidance from federal, state, and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations, to adjust our plan as needed.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our customers and our employees:
In our offices (Atlanta, GA & Louisville, KY):
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including the breakroom, front entry, etc.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at multiple locations throughout each office.
- Replenishing high-demand preparedness products.
- Continuing to provide our employees with free disinfectant wipes if in the office.
- Encouraging our employees to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our employees to telecommute for the foreseeable future.
- Converting in-person meetings to virtual meetings.
- Cancelling or limiting travel and participation at conferences and large group meetings.
Our Field Inspector Network:
- Encouraging our Field Inspectors to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Continuing to provide our Field Inspector toolkit that already requires surgical N95 respirators (masks), gloves, and protective footwear; and replenishing where needed.
Overall, we continue to wish for a peaceful and speedy ending to the COVID-19 outbreak and are doing what we can to minimize the spread of the virus. In the meantime, we want to ensure you that we at Seek Now value your partnership and are prepared for any future trends. Our promise to you as a valued partner has always been to be an extension of you to your customers, and we intend to keep that promise and meet all your expectations.